▲Simple structure, no moving or elastic parts, high reliability.
▲There is less maintenance and no routine large/medium/small maintenance is required during use.
▲A variety of signal outputs for easy access to different systems.
▲It is not affected by factors such as temperature, specific gravity and pressure of the liquid to be tested.
▲Hygienic quick connector for quick and easy installation.
▲Perfect overcurrent, overvoltage, power polarity protection.
● Measurement range：0.01~3m
● Precision: 0.2、0.5
● Pressure range: -0.1MPa~0.5MPa
● Probe temperature resistance: -40~200℃
● Ambient temperature: -20~60℃
● Storage temperature：-40℃～+85℃
● Output signal: 4～20mA/RS485/4～20mA with HART communication
● Supply voltage: 12～28VDC（Intrinsically safe type needs to be powered by safety barrier）
● Fixed way：Hygienic quick connector
● Long term stability: ≤0.2%FS/year
● Temperature drift：≤0.02%FS/℃（0～70℃）
● Explosion proof：intrinsic safety ExiaⅡC T6 Ga
● IP grade：IP67
● Intrinsic safety parameters：Ui:28VDC,Ii:93mA,Pi:0.65W,Ci:0.02uf,Li:0.1mH
The CR-607 series hygienic liquid level transmitter is a standard two-wire or four-wire instrument. The power (signal) terminal is located on the wiring side inside the instrument housing. The signal line should use a shielded wire or a twisted pair of two wires together. Try not to pass through the conduit or the wireway with other power cords, or through high-power equipment.
The transmitter has a special hygienic quick connector for connection, which is convenient and quick for user installation.