1. Two-wire system 4-20mA current loop,resolution reach to 0.1mm,error less than 1%.
2. Positron-emission Tomography can be used to continuously measure and compensate the dielectric constant of liquid and vapor media.
3.With the patented automatic calibration function, the liquid level sensor automatically calibrates zero and full points in the process of emptying and adding water.
4. The liquid level sensor is directly connected to the boiler drum body, the capacitance sensor directly contacts the level, so the measurement is real and reliable.
5. The structure of the steam condensing chamber which has obtained the invention patent can ensure the consistency of the liquid level sensor and the temperature of the boiler drum body to the greatest extent, so as to ensure the real measurement of water level;It can effectively achieve vapor water separation, prevent the capacitance sensor surface hanging water; It can also avoid the impact of steam and water on capacitance sensor.
6. Inversion structure, automatic seal, to ensure the safety and reliability of electrical parts.
7.The overall technology is advanced, safe, reliable,durable.
Power: Max: 28V Min: 15V Typical: 24V
Current loop: two wire, 4.00mA~20.00mA (±1%)
Explosion-proof grade: ExiaIICT6
Explosion-proof parameters: Ui=30V,Ii=100mA,Pi=0.75W,Ci=100pF,Li=10uH
Working pressure: 20MPa max
Detection range: 1500mm
Measurement period: 0.1”
Environment temperature: -40~85℃
Medium temperature: 600℃ Max
IP grade: IP65