The series of pressure transducers use imported high-quality pressure sensors and special integrated modules, through fine temperature, zero, full range, and non-linear compensation to achieve accurate measurement and transmission of pressure changes in liquid, gas, steam and other media.
Measuring medium: liquid, gas, steam
Pressure range: -0.1MPA~0~60MPA
Accuracy grade: ±0.2%FS, ±0.5%FS
Temperature drift: ≤0.02%FS/℃(range 0~70℃)
Environment temperature: -20℃+85℃
Storage temperature: -20℃+85℃
Output signal: 4-20mA or 1-5VDC
Supply voltage: 12-40VDC
Allow overload: two times the quota voltage
Explosiveproof grade: intrinsically safeia II C T6 flameproof dII C T6
Wetware material: 316 stainless steel and 1Gr18Ni9Ti
Shell material: die casting alloy aluminum,surface epoxy spraying
Pressure interface: M20X1.5
Weight: ordinary 0.75kg, with on-site instructions 1kg
The link mode and output signal of the compact tranmitter are as follows:
1 Positive power supply
2 Negative power supply
Three wire system:
1 positive power supply
2 Negative power supply (Negative sharing with signals)
The connection mode of aviation plug transmitter is as follows:
Two-wire system(direct outlet type)
1 Red wire connection positive power supply
2 Black wire connection negative power supply
1. All the supplied products are provided with product certificates and instructions, including product number, technical parameters, wiring diagram,factory date, etc. Please check carefully to avoid misuse.
2. Installation should check whether the field interface is connected to the product according to the connection mode and thread type of the product.The mouth is the same. If it is a threaded interface, it should be tightened slowly and sealed carefully. Torque can not be added directly to the transmitter shell, but only on the six sides of the pressure interface.
3. The wiring should be strictly in accordance with the instructions of our company.
4.This product is a precise instrument. It is forbidden to disassemble, colide,fall,throw hard or punch the drainage hole with a sharp instrument.
5. The transmitter can work by electricity, but the preheating output is stable for 30 seconds.
6. If any abnormality is found in use, the power supply should be turned off, the use should be stopped, the inspection should be carried out, or contact our technical department direct.
7.When transporting and storing, the original packaging should be restored and stored in a cool, dry and ventilated warehouse.
8.The quality assurance period is 12 months.
1. LCD shows the output percentage or process pressure. Press the S key to select the display percentage or pressure.Press Z key to select pressure unit KPa or Mpa when displaying pressure.
2. Press S+Z key for 8 seconds, then release it at the same time, press Z key to set the zero value; Press the S key set the range. note: this function can only be triggered once an operation.
3. Adjustments to zeros or ranges may cause changes in the displayed options, i.e.The percentage being displayed becomes pressure or KPa becomes Mpa, etc. All these changes are shown only in the display, and have no effect on the internal parameters of the transmitter, pressure detection and current output. After adjusting the zero point and range, the S and Z keys can be used to select the desired percentage or pressure.
4. Zero-setting in field pressure-free state: 30 seconds after pressing S+Z key, the display shows zero time at the same time release the two keys, that is, zero.
1.Zero-setting in pressure-free condition: The potentiometer with the word “zero” on the circuit board is adjusted to zero when it is displayed on the spot.(Note: Clockwise increase, counterclockwise decrease)
2.The potentiometer marked “range” on the circuit board can not be adjusted without standard pressure, so as to avoid the disorder of measurement range.